InGallery is a specialist supplier of canvas prints for the professional and amateur photography market. We produce high quality canvas prints using a large format printer and genuine Epson inks to create the best quality images.
We still stretch canvas by hand. We don’t use stretching machines. A better alignment and quality can be achieved by hand stretching – a craft we plan to retain!
Our Range of Wrapped and Loose Canvases
Why print on canvas?
- Printing on canvas turns photographs into wonderful wall art
- The light on the surface of a canvas is recognised to add vibrancy to an image
- Suits any setting – modern or traditional – framed or unframed
- Can be printed in full colour, black and white or sepia tones
- No glass needed so no reflection to spoil the image.
Why use InGallery for canvas printing?
- THE canvas print company for professional and amateur photographers and artists
- The finest combination of quality, service & value
- Custom ICC profile for our production process ensures accurate colour & neutral black and whites
- Choice of Matte, Satin or Gloss Laminate
- Simple & fast canvas print order process with straight forward upload facility
- A wide range of canvas print size & proportion options
- Professional advice from THE Canvas Printers
- Free Photoshop Templates CD with wrap guide
Post Production Services
For busy photographers under pressure – or just wanting to get on with something else, we offer the following services:
Colour/Brightness/Sharpening, Straightening And Positioning, Removing Dust And Scratches, Removing Reflections, Adding Shadows, Stray Hair Removal, Removing Skin Blemishes
£8 Per Image
More Advanced And Custom Retouching:
Changing Backgrounds, Adding/Removing Objects, Removing Lens Glare, Special Effect/ Colour Changes
Please specify requirements in your order and we will quote. Payment will be additional to the cost at checkout.
FREE Colour Management
This is an optional free service
Colour management is vital to the quality of your image. If you choose this option our experienced team will review your image for colour and density in relation to the print profile of our Epson printers.
If you would like a free colour test panel, please indicate this when ordering and this will be posted to you before we process your order.
Direct Delivery Option
Normal delivery is to the photographer but for many customers we deliver direct to their client in packaging that does not mention InGallery and does not include any pricing information. Please specify delivery address with your order.
FREE Photographer's Label
Attached to the back of the canvas is a small label with care advice for the canvas and showing the photographer’s name and web address. If you would like any more information on this label, please let us know.
The prices shown below are only a small selection, for comparison purposes, from the extensive range of sizes and options available. Special sizes are no problem and available to order but cost a little more.
Narrow Frame Stretched Canvas
12″ x 10″ – £28.37
20″ x 16″ – £44.64
30″ x 24″ – £76.17
Deep Framed Stretched Canvas
14″ x 12″ – £37.97
24″ x 18″ – £62.55
30″ x 24″ – £89.35
Prima Frame Stretched Canvas
24″ x 20″ – £137.53
24″ x 30″ – £160.86
36″ x 30″ – £195.87
All prices plus VAT and delivery.
Introducing our new range of canvas prints at affordable prices – from £19.90!
Classic Stretched Canvas
Available in a wide range of sizes up to 39″ x 72″ and printed on 390 gsm polycotton canvas stretched on 1.5″ stretcher bars, heat laminated to ensure a long life without colour deterioration. These canvases represent outstanding value for money.